Friday, June 10, 2011

Young sweetie pics update!!

I have been very busy indeed for the last few days...I made it my mission to spend at least one hour every night working on young sweetie! You can see the results in the photos below! Again I forgot to take some photos of my progress along the way!!
Young sweetie from the back
The above photo is taken from behind to show y'all the detail from this angle. I love her cross over straps and pink liquorice buttons. She also has liquorice buttons on the front of her pinafore. I knitted and attached these first and then did the back ones...the back ones came out better after all the practice with the first two!

Young sweetie is gathering her sweets
This photo is of young sweetie to the front. She has her liquorice sweet buttons on her pinafore, her chocolate flake and candy sticks in her pockets and my favorite bit of all...the lollipops on her hat!! I love these..I think the really add character!!! I have attached a photo below of the lollipops before I sewed then to her hat.

Lollipops!
The lollipop sticks, chocolate flake and candy sticks were made by inserting straws inside the knitted piece. I don't have photos...as guess what..you guessed it...I FORGOT TO TAKE SOME! I am knitting the chocolate apple at the moment. The stick for the chocolate apple is also made up by inserting a straw..I will make sure to take photos of this!! =D

Hope you like my young sweetie update!! Please let me know by leaving a comment!!

Happy Knitting and Crafting


Helena =D

No comments:

Post a Comment