Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stitch'n'Bitch

Good Afternoon!

I am unsure if I mentioned before that I attend Galway's Stitch'n'Bitch group, CafeCreate, on a Saturday afternoon. However..not every saturday, as much as I would like to. It is a long way to travel on a Saturday just for two hours and I end up with very little time to do much else that day as I am relying on a train timetable that is not suitable to the times the group meet at. I have decided it would be nice if there was a Stitch'n'Bitch group closer to where I am living..in Athenry.

I have done up the following flyer...

My Stitch'n'Bitch Flyer

And I hope to print out many many many copies of this and deliver them around Athenry (with the hope of some positive feedback) in order to determine the need/want of such a group in the area. I would really love to set up my own group in the area. As a blow in from the city to Athenry, it would be great to get to know some people in the area while doing something I love! If I have a sufficient group of people interested, I hope to find a place in Athenry that would welcome a group of knitters, crocheters, cross stitchers etc to use their comforatble furniture for a given length of time...preferably a place that sells tea/coffee and a variety of confectionary-without demanding a fee (The group is free of charge)!

Hoping to have some positive feedback soon.

Happy Knitting and Crafting


Helena =D

No comments:

Post a Comment