Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Broken Camera




So... I do realise I promised photographs of Bertie Bassett...but unfortunately there is an issue with this happening. Our camera is completely and utterly banjaxed. Last New Years Eve..it was dropped and the touch screen cracked. We continued to use the camera as it still took photographs. We just could not adjust the settings. A few weeks back..the SD card needed formatting and now when we turn on the camera it requires us to insert a date and time and we can't do this due to the broken screen. So it appears we will have to purchase a new camera! Unfortunately an expenditure like this does not fit in to our budget at present! When I am home tonight I will snap some photographs with my android phone...and then attempt to locate the SD chip that arrived with the phone in order to transfer the photographs to my netbook! I am not very technical minded so this may take a while...and an especially long while if I am in a lazy mood. For example...last night I decided to knit one of Bertie's arms..I managed half it and then was too lazy to do anymore, settled myself down to watch the movie HOP and fell asleep half way through. Not only did I fall into a deep slumber..but so did my hubby to be. So clearly we were both immensely exhausted...which I am happy to use as my excuse for being too sluggish to knit! In fairness...we were not home after work until 8.20pm as we had to visit the priest in our local parish to fill out our pre-nuptial enquiry form! It is official now..he's going to marry me! Heehee!

Hoping to snap out of this lethargic behaviour soon and get my arse in gear!!

Happy knitting and crafting

Helena =D

P.S. Invitations are on a go slow as well! Really must stop being so ridiculously lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment